Public Sector and Joint Venture
RoyalMnandi’s Public Sector/ RoyalMnandi Duduza Joint Venture, a 100 % black female owned catering business, is a division within RoyalMnandi headed by the JV partner and leader in catering services. The Division upholds stringent health and food safety standards, and over the last few years it has distinguished itself from its’ competitors.
RoyalMnandi’s business philosophy is underpinned by the following key business dimensions:
- Flexibility – Instantaneous rapid response and turn-around time. Servicing the Public Service requires nimbleness and agility to respond to often short notice mandates.
- Timeliness – As the diffusion of information and knowledge speeds up, product lifecycles become shorter and shorter, and competition is often based on getting a new, improved, or sometimes just different product onto the market faster than anyone else.
- Ability to innovate – Continuous innovation, in both products and production processes, provides a competitive edge to companies. Finding new ways to add value to products and services is critical to success.
- Intellectual capital/skilled labour – In an industry whose motor is the intellectual capital, ingenuity, creativity, and technical capabilities of the labour force, knowledge and skills development are key drivers of economic growth.
- Infrastructure – RoyalMnandi has massive infrastructure in the value chain of the food industry which allows the company to be competitive in prices for services.
- Cost of doing business – RoyalMnandi takes services to the client. In big contracts RoyalMnandi develops specific centres on-site to eliminate costs of moving products and services over vast distances. The ability to set up workplaces on-site reduces drastically, the cost of doing business which savings invariably gets passed onto clients.
- Networking – RoyalMnandi has developed networks and partnerships with government institutions in delivering projects of national interest, such as power stations and ground breaking rail networks.